23rd EU-Japan Business Round Table Annual Meeting
Brussels & online - 04/11/2021 - The 23rd annual meeting of the EU-Japan Business Round Table (BRT) took place, with the strap line, "The EU & Japan Together - Leading the way for a more digital and greener future".
For documents, photos and other material from the annual meeting please see the main 2021 webpage.
Coverage of the 9 February 2022 handover of the BRT's 2021 Recommendations to PM Kishida:
- Reports in Japanese and in English on the webpage of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Report in French on the website of the Japanese Embassy in France
- Headline in English on the website of the Government of Japan
- Report and photo in the EBC Newsletter of 16/02/2022
- LinkedIn post by Michael Mroczek, President, European Business Council in Japan (EBC)
- Tweet by Philippe de Taxis du Poët, EU-Japan Centre Managing Director (EU-side) and Minister Counsellor at the EU Delegation in Japan
- LinkedIn post by Simon Craig Gray, EU-Japan Centre Deputy Director
- Brief reports (reproduced below) in English and Japanese in the 10/02/2022 "Email Bulletin" from the EU Delegation to Japan:
LinkedIn blog entries referring to the BRT annual meeting on 4 November were posted by:
Other articles about the 2021 annual meeting
Various articles / posts refer to the annual meeting:
References to the BRT annual meeting on Twitter
A selection of the tweets sent by the European Commission, the Mission of Japan to the EU, BRT member companies, the BRT Secretariat at the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, and others can be found below. Most of these tweets can also be viewed on twitter
Click on an image to see the tweet in full size.